Thu, Apr 27|
FREE gathering of folks who wish to learn more about TAROT by using their intuition. We have topics each night to discuss. The end goal is that members of the club will be able to read for themselves and others intuitively.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
SPACES, 1410 Tower Ave, Superior, WI 54880, USA
About the Event
- All are welcome.
- Meets the last Thursday of each month from 6-7pm. Be prompt as doors will lock at 6pm.
- All ages are welcome if they can participate in a class-like setting without a "babysitter".
- Please bring a deck & a journal/notebook.
- NOTE: Adult topics & images in cards (Rider, Waite, & Smith tarot deck) will be discussed.
- I will be referencing the Rider, Waite, & Smith tarot deck only. If you wish to bring a deck that resonates with you more, you're free to do so.
I, Anndrea, am the host. I will maintain a positive environment for all to learn tarot. If you violate my personal morals & ethics regarding a group space or learning tarot, I will ask you to leave.
Time & location may change due to unforseen circumstances. Please follow social media for up to date information.